Note: Service Charge only being imposed on Free plan users.
For Free plan users, a 2.9% service charge per transaction will apply whether to you or to your customers.
User can decide who will bare the charges in the Check Out section .
In general, this service charge is calculated on customer's final amount in receipt.
Meaning here, if customer applied a discount coupon, the service charge is calculated after the discount is applied.
Borne By User (You)
- This can be borne in ways below;
i. Deduction from the payout amount. (For payments made via Yezza Pay)
ii. Deduction from the registered bank card in Yezza. (Cash payments or manual bank transfers)
- Deduction example via Yezza Pay ;
(Customer's total receipt amount RM100) - (Service Charge of 2.9%) - (Yezza Pay Transaction Fee) = (Final Payout)
RM100 - RM2.90 - (RM1.50 + 0.25%) = RM95.35
You'll received RM95.35 as payout.
- Deduction example via cash payment or Bank Transfer.
(Customer's total receipt amount ) = (Final received amount)
RM100 = RM100.
Then at the end of the week, Yezza will charge the 2.9% (that's) RM2.90 on you registered bank card.
- If you decide to bare this service charge, you can deactivate the button via Setup > Checkout.
Pass To Customer
- This method is active by default if you choose Free Plan.
- When active, customer will see 'Service Charges' in their invoice before payment. The amount charged are on top of the final amount in their invoice.
- The method is as follow:
(Customer's final amount RM100) + (Service Charge 2.9%) = (Total Amount customer will pay)
RM100 + RM2.90 = RM102.90
- Then, this extra RM2.90 charge will be taken from you depending on customer's payment method.
i. Yezza Pay - deducted from the payout
ii. Cash, Bank Transfer - Charge on your registered bank card weekly.
- In general, when you pass the service charge to customer, they are the one who bare the cost.
Note : If you activate 'tax' inside you Yezza, the tax applied to customer is excluded from the calculation
- - -