Merchants can custom the Orders Management's view to make it easier in fulfilling your orders. Here are some functions that may be useful to you:
Filter the orders
- Go to 'Manage > Orders'
- Click on the filter icon.
- Select the preferred filters and click 'Done'
Change View Options
There are 3 types of view options for your orders. Feel free to try each view and see which one suits you.
- Click on the 'View' icon (eye shape).
- Merchants can choose:
- List view - Default view in a list order.
- Calendar view - The orders will be displayed in calendar look.
- Status view - The orders will be displayed according to their status (Arranged/Not Arranged).
Customize Order Details
You can choose what details you want to be displayed at the front list of orders.
- Click the 'View Icon > Add Order Details'
- Select the details that you want.
- Click 'Save'
You may select multiple orders and perform a specific action in bulk.
- Tick the checkbox at each orders.
- Click 'Bulk Action' and choose the preferred activity.
Next article that might help: