This article consists of 2 parts :
1. Generating Your API Key in WooCommerce.
> Login WooCommerce WP-Admin dashboard. Click setting.
> Click "Advance" tab, then "REST API" and "Add Key"
> Enter description and change permission.
> Generate API Key.
> Login Yezza to continue integration process.
- Login to your WooCommerce and go to WP-Admin (Dashboard). Go to "WooCommerce" and click "Settings"
- Go to "Advanced" tab. Click "REST API" and add "Add Key"
- Enter your description as you wish (eg: Yezza). Select yourself as User. Change Permission to Read/Write.
- Click <Generate API Key>. You’ll then see like below.
2. Integrating Yezza With WooCommerce.
> Open Yezza Dashboard.
> Open Settings and Advance Settings
> Click "Manage" WooCommerce.
> Fill in the details with the API Key generated.
> Click connect to Finish.
- Click open Yezza Dashboard and go to "Advance Settings"
- Click "Manage" WooCommerce.
- Fill in the details below with the API key generated from WooCommerce dashboard.
- Click <Connect> when finish.