Activate this option if you wish your customer to make the payment directly to your bank account with no extra charges.
In this article:
How Does It Work
1. Customer choose Manual Bank Transfer option at checkout
2. The seller's bank details will appear at the next page. Click the icon highlighted below to copy the seller's bank account number.
3. Your customer will then need to open a new browser and login their own bank account app e.g Maybank2U, CIMBClicks.
4. Paste the seller's details and complete the payment process. Your customer will need to screenshot the payment receipt and share to you via WhatsApp
How To Setup Manual Bank Transfer
Quick Steps: Menu > Setup > Payment > Bank Transfer
1. On Menu, go to Setup > Payment.
2. Select Bank Transfer.
3. Click +Add Bank and fill in the bank details. Click Add when completed
4. Make sure this toggle is activated.
Accept Payments (Mark as Paid)
After confirming the amount has been received, merchants will need to accept these payments manually at Yezza app. Steps:
1. Open the customer's invoice at Manage > Customers
2. Search for the customer's name/number. Select at the customer.
3. Click View Invoice
4. Finally click Mark as Paid. This invoice will be updated to Process and you can see the order details at Manage > Orders section