Start tracking your customers' activities and optimise your TikTok Ads with TikTok Pixel.
All you need to do is just copy and paste your pixel ID in Yezza app. The events supported in Yezza are:
- Page View
- Add to Cart (Yezza Store only)
In this article:
Getting TikTok Pixel ID
1. Create account/login to your TikTok Ads Manager
2. Go to Assets > Event menu, and click Manage at Web Events.
3. If you have a Pixel ready, jump to Paste TikTok Pixel ID in Yezza. Click Create Pixel if you haven't
4. Choose TikTok Pixel
5. Name your Pixel, and select Manually Install Pixel Code. Click Next
6. Next, choose Custom Code. Click Create
7. Your TikTok Pixel is successfully created! Click Next at this page to continue.
8. Click Complete Setup
9. Optional: Download the TikTok Pixel Helper to check your events later.
10. You will be redirected back to your Pixel menu. Copy this ID:
Paste TikTol Pixel ID in Yezza
1. Open Yezza app, and go to Setup > Advanced Setup > Integrations > TikTok Pixel. Click Manage.
2. Paste the ID here. Click Save.
3. Your TikTok Pixel is now installed! Test your link (Yezza Store/WhatsApp Form/Sales Page) to start seeing the events.
Using TikTok Pixel Helper
1. Install the TikTok Pixel Helper (Available for Google Chrome only)
2. Open your Yezza Store/WhatsApp Form/Sales Page
3. Click on the extension icon (It looks like a puzzle). This menu is usually located beside the URL bar. You will see your Pixel name and all the events detected. Example: