Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes.
The service is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
Important note: This article only explains how to link your Google Analytics Account. To learn more about analytics tool/marketing tips/SEO, users are required to consult with a professional Digital Marketer or take up online courses.
Yezza has pre-installed the Google Analytics coding at all our storefronts. All you need to do is get a Google Analytics ID, and paste it at your Yezza app.
1. Create a Google Analytics account here: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/#/provision
2. Next, key in your account name. You may use your company's name or business name for this purpose.
3. Scroll down, and start fill up the Property Name, Choosing a Time Zone and also Currency
4. Fill up your business information. Choose your Industry Category and Business Size.
5. Click I Accept for Google Analytics Terms of Service
6. Next, begin setting up your website. Choose Web at this page.
7. Key in your Website URL and Stream name. The website URL can be your custom domain/Yezza Store link/WhatsApp Form link. Give a name for this stream. Click Create Stream
8. You will see a summary of your Stream. Copy the Measurement ID
9. Open Yezza app, and head to Setup > Advanced Setup > Integrations > Google Analytics > Manage
10. Paste the Measure ID from the Google Analytics menu here. Click Save
11. Lastly, test the events by making a purchase/view your store/add to cart few items. You should be seeing some events recorded at your analytics: