*You can directly set up scheduling during setting up Local Delivery Settings for the first time. Below are the steps if you skipped for the first time.
Setup > Order Settings > Local Delivery Settings > Order Settings > Edit >
Turn On Scheduling > Select Type of scheduling > Save
Setting Up A Schedule Date For Delivery
You can offer your customer the option to delivery their purchase on a specific date.
Steps are below :
1. Click Setup then Order Settings to start.
2. Scroll to section 'Order Settings'. Click Edit.
3. Turn On the grey colored switch to Green.
4. Two selections will appear.
- Only Within The Same Day
- One day or more - select this.
5.Select Days / Week / Month and their number. Upon setting up, customer will able to place order and select delivery date accordingly, starting on their order date.
6. Click Save. Then click the 'Back arrow' button.
7. Your scheduling settings will appear as below.