This article outlines the necessary steps for admin when a scheduled customer arrives at your clinic or centre. The steps depends on which Yezza plan you are subscribing:
Make sure Yezza Appointment dashboard is always opened at your registration counter. This way, admin is able to verify your customer's attendance in Yezza right away upon arrival.
- At Yezza dashboard, change the time bar to be 'Today'
- Or search for the patient's name.
- Click at patient's respective appointment to open the details.
- Confirm that the patient's information is correct. Otherwise, click Edit to amend their details.
- Click Action > Mark as Arrive
- Click Confirm
- Once confirmed the customer's name will move from Upcoming to Completed Tab.
Appointment + CMS
- At Yezza CMS dashboard, open Registration > Schedule for today tab
- This tab will only show today's appointments only.
- Click at the patient's name. Click Mark as Arrive