Recurring appointment refers to a scheduled appointment that repeats either monthly, yearly or at custom interval. For example, your clinic offers a Facial Package which include 5 sessions.
Note: Recurring appointments can be done from admin dashboard only.
- At Appointment dashboard menu, click New to add a new appointment
- Or if you are using Calendar view, click Add appointment button
- Click Advanced Appointment:
- Key in the patient's details
- Choose the provider, services and the appointment frequency. You can also add more than 1 service at this stage.
- Once filled up, click Save or Choose date and time
- Set the date & time for each session. If your client , you may click Set Later for all sessions. Later you will need to follow up with your customer to set their next session.
- Click Next. If this service requires booking fee, you will need to confirm the payment status.
- Click Finish
- Confirmed appointment will appear at Upcoming tab. To view all clients with pending recurring appointments, navigate to the To be Scheduled tab.