Quick Step: Menu > Setup > Products > Manage Products
> This product comes in multiple options > Edit Variant
You may use variants if your products have more than one option, such as size or color.
In this article:
You can choose to have a single variant or multivariant for each product.
How To Setup
1. While uploading your products following these steps, you will see the Variants part. Tick on the "This product comes in multiple options" box.
2. Click on Add Variant.
3. You will be asked to select variant type e.g, Colour. You may change the Variant Type, by clicking at the dropdown.
4. Tick the 'Add Image to variations' if you have difference image to each variants.
5. If you using a single variant, you may remove the additional variant type.
6. For multivariant, continue by keying in the next Variants e.g Size
6. Click Next to continue.
7. Key in the required details; the size, price, quantity, weight. You may also Bulk Edit the details.
8. Click Save Variants
How to update the variants inventory in bulk
Since each variant has their own number of inventory, this feature is to allow merchants to manually update the inventory specifically for a particular variant.
Go to: Setup > Product > Manage Inventory
On Menu, click Setup > Products.
Choose Manage Inventory.
A list of all product variants will appear. Find the variant that you wish to amend.
On the right, there will be the IN STOCK figures. Click on the numbers and amend them.
You may also click on the View All Variants to see all the listed variants for that particular product.
These changes will be reflected on the shop right away.
Variants images will only be viewable in Yezza Store (not in Whatsapp Form)
Read more: How To Unpublish, Edit And Duplicate Product