Each order's tracking number can be shared either manually or automatically, depending on the method of fulfilment.
This article consists of two parts.
For guides on how to setup shipping: Activating Delivery
For orders that are placed with Yezza Shipping, you will not need to update the tracking number for these orders. All you need to do is to arrange shipment for the orders and print out the Air Waybill for your parcel.
Once you have arranged shipment for your order, you will be notified that the arrangement is successful and the tracking number will also be displayed. We will automatically send an SMS with tracking link for all orders for courier fulfilled via Yezza Shipping.
For COD and Manual Rates orders, you will need to key in the tracking numbers manually before sharing them to the customers.
Below are the steps to key-in the tracking number:
- Update your orders' status to 'Shipped' to start updating the Tracking Number.
- Go to 'Manage > Orders'.
- Click at the 'Shipping' tab.
- Choose the one you wish to provide the tracking number. Click 'Update tracking info'.
- Key in the Tracking Number / Tracking Details.
- Click 'Update'. Your customers will then be able to view the tracking number on their receipt.
Note: The full tracking activity details together with notifications will need to be viewed from an application named Zoo. To avoid having customers contacting you to ask for their tracking details, it is best to encourage them to install the apps. Alternatively, they can copy the displayed tracking number and check on the respective courier tracking site.