Editing existing orders is only allowed for Cash On Delivery (COD) method. Other than COD, users are unable to make any changes to the items ordered by your customers. Choose a payment method:
Cash On Delivery (COD)
Merchants can edit your customer's details e.g Name, Phone, Email, Address and Order Items.
1. Head to 'Manage > Orders (BETA)'
2. Go to the order, open it, click on 3 dots at the top-right
3. Choose 'Edit Order'
Since users are unable to make any changes to your customers' orders, you will need to create a new order and cancel the wrong one.
1. Go to 'Manage > Orders (BETA)'
2. Click on the order
3. Click at the share icon, and choose 'Copy receipt link'
4. Open the link at your browser. Go to the bottom of the receipt, and click 'Repeat Order'
5. Select the new items from the Store/Form and finish the checkout process.
6. Make sure to mark as paid this order. See here for more info.
7. Open the Order Management menu again, and click 'Cancel Order' at the wrong order. This order will be removed from the list. The stock count will be returned to the product inventory too.
Note: If the new invoice amount is different, you will need to arrange the extra payment/refund manually.